Monday, March 17, 2014

September-October 2013 Instagram


SEPTEMBER 2013

Yup!! She's all mine :-)
Such a wonderful moment. My mom wanted nothing more than to hang on long enough to see her granddaughter. Words cannot explain just how happy we all are that her wish came true today. Thank you Lord for allowing my mommy to hold.
Who's the cutest baby on the planet? Why, me of course!!!
Piper is enamored with #BabyGirlAdriana. The dogs just met her for the first time yesterday and this lovely little photo op happened. I think Piper had been expecting her. When I laid on my side during pregnancy, Piper always jumped on the side of my stomach and laid on top... And now this. Makes me smile! :-)
Adriana met her boyfriend Ayden for the first time today. :-P
First attempt at tummy time on her new star blankie... And she fell asleep instantaneously... Lol 
Just a typical evening in my life now :-) She loves her booby milk lol
My precious sleeping princess :-)
Piper loves her baby :-)


OCTOBER 2013

Baby girl seems to love her Wubbanub! She says, "Thanx Marinna! Me likey a lot." Lol
Yes, it's true! I'm 1 month old today!!
Sure she looks super peaceful now.. but that wasn't the case at all the whole night! Someone wanted to wake up every hour, which has resulted in a zombified mama today... luckily she is so darned cute!! 
The many faces of Baby Girl Adriana.
She's getting so big already!! :-(
Not quite sure what she's doing LOL
And baby girls video lesson for the day.. the vroom vroom of the '68 Camaro
6 weeks old today!! My sleeping little princess.
The many faces of #BabyGirlAdriana - Part 2
My whole heart.
My holiday shellac manicure :-)
Baby girl is ready to root on the Seahawks with mama :-)
Happy Halloween from Adriana and mama :-) 
Our jack-o-lanterns. Guess which one is Adriana's?? She totally carved it too! Haha 
Someone was not a very happy girl for pictures haha 



No comments:

Post a Comment