Monday, March 17, 2014

December 2013 Instagram

Guess who is 3 months old today!!! Whaaaaat?? She's getting so big!!! Love her so much!
I think she might be trying to tell me something... Hmmmm. Lol!!!
Looks like someone will be transitioning to her crib very soon.. How is she already so big??? :-(
Tiger looks like a G, doesn't he?? It is true though, he is a lil diva hahaha!
From last night's bath. Brad wrapped her all up hahaha 
Can't get over her ridiculously cute face! Lol 
Couldn't decide which one to post.. So why not post them both?! Lol
Happy 1st Birthday to Adriana's bff/partner in crime, Araceli!!
Our first stockings all together :-)
3 month shoot from 12/1/13
3 month shoot from 12/1/13
Hello peeps! I'm just chillin' :-) 12/14/13 
Adriana's first holiday light experience :-) 
Someone thinks her rubber ducky is quite tasty. Lol
Adriana's first snow experience on daddy's birthday! :-) 
Not too shabby for a spur of the moment, bake cookies with all I have in the house, kind of birthday surprise for my hubby lol Happy Birthday Brad!! I hope you enjoy eating my cookies ;-)
Someone escaped her swaddle early this morning. Haha! 
Holiday party selfie! I can't remember the last time I took an actual selfie haha
Missed my little pumpkin alllll day!! This is the sweet pic I was sent! Can't wait to get home and snuggle with her!!
Merry Christmas everyone!! #Babys1stChristmas 
Stockings!!! :-)
Merry Christmas to all!!! From Adriana and Theresa <3
Morning tummy time with my big girl!! & she doesn't get angry anymore within the first 60 seconds!! Success!! Lol 
Playing with gramma Montemayor on New Years Eve :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment