Monday, March 31, 2014

February Instagram

Yay!!
Baby girl and I are ready for a Seahawks victory!!!! Gooooo Hawks!!! 
Daddy and his baby girl enjoying watching Bruno Mars together <3
This is officially the third greatest day of my life!!! 
Adriana got a surprise visit just now from her uncle Michael. Awwwwwwww :-) 
Look who turned 5 months old yesterday on Superbowl Sunday? ;-)
Mommy who? She's no longer needed for this... I got this! :-( 
Took this lovely little gem at a stop light on the way to grandmas house earlier.... Really Piper??? I'm sure Adriana loves you squishing her! Hahaha 
She loves sticking her tongue out :-P Hehe 
This is from 2 nights ago, but I had to post her first real food experience. Sweet potato goodness :-) 
So in love with my sweet girl!!
Seriously... I can't get over my love for her :-) 
Baby girl was sitting up all by herself in the snow yesterday! She loved it! :-)
Daddy also made me my first snowman yesterday. Yay!!
My bling and my bling.... LOL :-( #HospitalsSuck #FinallyGettingIceChips

I just wanna wish my little brother a super happy birthday today!! This is by far my favorite picture of you ever @weez9er! Love you! #ValentinesBaby
Happy Valentine's Day! Love, Adriana
Oh hi everyone. I'm now in 6 months clothes and just wanted to show off my cute outfit today! :-)
Someone wanted no part of waking up this morning...
My chunky legged princess haha
Me and my gorgeous girl this morning. :-)
Having some squash while wearing her daddy's baby bib. Awwwwww :-)
A gift from my grandpa! Aren't I cute???
Big girl status
Posing with my auntie in the cute jacket she got me :-)
Cousin love :-)
I. Love. Her.
Someone had a horrible night last night (which is very much unlike her)... She's obviously making up for it now in my arms. If she's not teething right now, I have no idea what her deal is.... I'm one exhausted mama!!
So I thought I was going to enjoy a delicious orange for lunch.. Perhaps not...
Daddy grabbed our fussy girl this morning while I showered. When I was finished getting ready for work, this is what I saw :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment