Monday, March 17, 2014

November 2013 Instagram

This is what happens when things are made in foreign countries... glad I noticed before I purchased it!! LOL #KohlsFail
Look who turned 2 months yesterday!! She was not in the greatest of moods last night when it was picture time LOL
Look who decided to wake up after only 20 minutes of a nap while I am out running errands! Seriously??? You're obviously tired... go back to bed!! LOL
The many faces of Adriana - Part 3 I just love her!! :-) 
Adriana and gramma Montemayor at her work :-)\
I love her so much!! :-)
Adriana got a new hair bow that looks a bit silly now since she doesnt have enough hair for it hahaha Nonetheless, she is rooting on her Seahawks (I swear she really does love them even if her face doesnt show it in these pics). Go Seahawks, make it 9-1 for the season!!
Ummmmmmm apparently my baby did not get the memo to stop growing... look how much she has grown in just 10 weeks!!! :-(
Worst... mother... ever :-( 
So in love <3
Baby Kallen and Baby Adriana are already snuggling after their first date LOL :-)
Getting her first taste of Baby Einstein's Baby Beethoven. She loved it :-) 
Smitten. Adriana + Ayden = Love
Yup, she's already got the boys chasing after her hehe
The many faces of Adriana - Part 4 Bath Time Edition :-P
Looks like someone likes her new toy :-) 
Mom!!! Please, no more pictures!! Hahaha 
It is a Spiced Apple Cider with a shot of caramel kinda night with my hunny :-)
Hi Everyone!!! I'm too cute!!
Good morning world!! :-)
Like a boss...
Someone sure is tuckered out after playing with the jungle animals! Lol 
She is such a good baby during her physical therapy appointments!! :-)
Such a stressful day, being a baby and all... LOL 
Piper and baby Adriana love each other :-) 
Happy Thanksgiving everybody! :-) Love, Adriana 
Visited mom and dad today. Glad the stone is finally back from the engraving. I miss them so much!!
It's official... We have a thumb sucker!!! :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment