Thursday, March 6, 2014

6 Month Portraits

It's crazy to see how different Adriana looks now. Even in just 6 short months.. Wow.
I must say, I have the cutest baby ever!!!!!!!!!! I know all moms say that (I mean they have to be biased right?) but seriously.. how did I get so lucky to have such a cutie?!?! Ahhhhhhhh I just love her!

This photo shoot started off great.. then midway, she became a gremlin.. And was so pissed. I wasn't sure we were going to be able to get any cute pictures in her tutu!!! Thankfully, the wonderful girls at JC Penney let me know they didn't have anyone booked after the family after me, so if I wanted to walk her around the mall and get her to nap and come back, they could take more pictures then. So, I did just that.  Took her tutu off, stuffed in her stroller with a blankie and she fell asleep so fast. Took a nice 30 minute nap. Brought her back and got some good ones in her tutu! WHEW!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment