Monday, March 17, 2014

May-August 2013 Instagram


My awesome friend/belly buddy Jackie has a blog.. and on her blog she posts her Instagram pictures monthly. I thought, that's a clever idea. So, I'm going to straight up copy her. HAHAHA. Thanks for the great idea (and now, all the extra work LOL)!! I figure, you are the one who got me to start using Instagram after all. :-)

I only started using Instagram back in May and didn't use it a lot the first few months.. so this Instagram blog will be for May-August 2013 (granted, I didn't post anything in August HA!).


Here goes...



MAY 2013:

My little Timber's resting place! Miss you little buddy :(
Yup, that's how my Roxy doggie rolls. Buy her a new toy and it's demolished in 24 hours. Lol
Look who decided to make baby Adriana's bassinet his new bed. Seriously Tiger??? Bad kitty!! Lol
Someone is a happy girl. I've pretty much wanted one of these for like 10 years!! Only $30 for a brand new $500 Kitchen Aid mixer! Yay for sales and gift cards :-)
Piper's new plastic packaging cape, courtesy of papa! Lol
Devouring their bones :-)

JUNE 2013:

Not too shabby of a wrap job for something so funny shaped. Go me! Lol
Awwwwww, looks like someone is pooped after dog beach fun. Lol
The sun looks really crazy right now.
Brought my mommy some roses from my garden during my lunch break :-)

JULY 2013:

A lake house for the 10.5 of us :-) Been trying to post this since Saturday! Damn the no reception on our trip! Lol >_<


Yup, I'm loved at work LOL!! My fave of the flavored Tootsie Rolls!! :P
Baby Adriana's first set of sports clothing and an adorable Seahawks hooded towel wrap! Courtesy of my Puerto Rican lover!! :P
Damn straight the pregnant lady got her free Slurpee on 7/11!! AND they had a strawberry lemonade flavor.. it was truly meant for me! Lol

Look what we finished last night! A big thank you to my amazing mama for getting us such a beautiful crib :-)


1 comment: