Wednesday, October 2, 2013

One Month Old Already?!?!

Soooooooooooo, not sure how this is possible, but my baby girl is already 1 month old!! Where does the time go?? It's been a busy first month. Full of excitement and yet also, full of heartache and sadness. My mom is not looking so well the past couple days. We've been visiting with her so much. She absolutely loves seeing baby girl. It's just hard to see my mommy feeling so miserable and watching her body and mind rapidly deteriorating. She is a good person, she doesn't deserve this! 68 is not old by todays standards by any means. She barely got to live in her dream rambler, she won't get the chance to visit Ireland, she won't see all of her grand kids grow up, and quite simply, she will not truly grow old. It just doesn't seem fair
I don't know what I'm going to do without her. I'm scared. I can't even begin to imagine what it feels like for her. This is just so hard. :'(

The only thing that is getting me through witnessing all of this, is my sweet baby girl. I would be completely falling apart if I didn't have her in my life right now.
So, to commemorate her 1 month of life, I have started a milestone shoot on her star blankie I got for her. Her monthly milestones will all be shot on this blankie to track her ever growing adorableness!!! Here's to month 1!! Love you baby girl!!! :-)









1 comment: