Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Mommy!

Today, my mommy made it to her 68th birthday! Not only did she go passed the doctors time frame of 2-3 months, she has passed it to see 2 huge milestones. My due date, Sept 4th, was the 3 month mark. She passed that and got to meet and hold my daughter on Sept 5th and now, she has celebrated another birthday. This makes me sooooooo happy!!!
We celebrated at my sisters house (where she is currently living, so she can be cared for) with all of the family; my sisters, brother, brother-in-laws, nieces and nephew. Just simply being with her was all we wanted to do. Didn't matter where, didn't matter what we did; we just wanted to be together. She hasn't been up for leaving the house in quite some time anyway, but you get my point..

Here are a couple pics of my mommy and me with the baby today :)


 My sister got my mom the coolest gift! She got a star named after her!!!



All in all, it was a nice celebration with our family. 
I love you mommy!!!!!!!!


1 comment: