Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Dedication to my wonderful momma


On October 21st, we celebrated the life of my wonderful mother. It was a beautiful service, beautiful reception and beautiful burial. Still seems surreal to think she's gone. She's resting next to my daddy watching over my siblings and I, and their grand children. The out poor of support from friends and family that attended was amazing. 

For the reception, I made a slideshow video. It was hard putting together, but it was even harder to watch it with everyone there.. It made everyone cry. Even my tough hubby bawled when it got to the end with the pics of her and our baby girl...
I did receive many compliments on the slideshow. Even my brother said I did a wonderful job. That made me feel good to hear, to know that everyone enjoyed watching something that took a lot out of me to make.
The songs I picked for the video were all songs that my mom absolutely adored.


To watch the video, just click the link below (it won't let me insert the video directly into my blog for some dumb reason)...

1 comment: