Saturday, November 2, 2013

2 Months Old!! & Halloween Fun!

My favorite holiday in the world is Halloween. Anyone that knows me, knows this. This year, I haven't been in the Halloweenie mood.. Didn't set up any of my decorations really.. A few days before Halloween, I grabbed a few things to put in the windows so we'd get some trick or treaters. At my work, they had a pumpkin carving contest the Friday before, so I carved a couple pumpkins there. 

On Halloween, sexy bitch Terra had me come to her work where residents and nurses were handing out candy. Here are some pics from it :-)



Awwwwwwwwwwwww I love these girls!
Adriana was very upset with picture time when we got home! LOL
Much happier before bedtime :-)

My pumpkin and Adriana carved one too ;-)




Adriana also turned 2 months old today! How crazy is that???
Earlier we went to Kiara's birthday party. It was a fun time.
Below is her 2 month old pic - She was not having any part of it though. Booooo :-(





No comments:

Post a Comment