Sunday, February 2, 2014

Ahhhhhh!!! Seahawks are SUPERBOWL Champions!!!


My dream has officially come true! The Seahawks have won the Superbowl!!! I am just so happy right now, words cannot even begin to explain it! But I shall try!!! Even after all the crap said about my team all season, we were able to pull it off! And not just pull it off, but annihilate the Broncos. It almost seemed too good to be true. Not only did we win, but we won by THAT much? I was beginning to think I was literally in a dream and that I was going to wake up shortly. I mean, 43-8? For real?? That's a serious ass whooping!!! 
I am just so beyond thrilled and happy for my team. They, along with all of Seattle fans everywhere deserve this so much. More than anyone! Our first Superbowl win! AMAZING. HOORAY. YES! YES! YES!

I could go on and on and on!!!

There is going to be some major celebrating ALL week! Even downtown is crazy as shit right now (from what I can see on tv... you couldn't pay me money to live in a city downtown. I'm a suburb girl through and through. I like trees, and grass and acreage and shit. LOL)
Can't wait to go to work tomorrow and wear some more of my Seahawks gear loud and proud!
12TH MAN FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And what's up with that bogus "fan" map below they showed on the pregame stuff.. I call major bullshit on that! Seriously. Ridiculous! 


My sexy bitch and I getting ready to cheer on our team!
Momma and Baby Girl
Baby Girl and daddy enjoying Bruno Mars LOL
SUPERBOWL 2014 CHAMPS!


2 comments: