Friday, October 10, 2014

September Instagram

Exactly one year ago, at 10:44am, I gave birth to the most incredible baby girl in the world. Words cannot express how overjoyed I was in becoming a mom, let alone the mom to such a wonderful and beautiful daughter. It really does seem like this was only just yesterday. Happy 1st birthday Adriana Elise! Mommy and Daddy love you with all of our hearts. You continue to amaze us each and every single day. We are so blessed to have you in our lives. 
The last of her monthly growth pictures on her star blanky. She looks so big now!!! Happy 12 months/1st birthday baby girl!!! #12MonthsOld #1stBirthday #1YearOld #OneYearOld
My sweet little birthday girl!!!
Just some birthday pics I took yesterday #1stBirthday #1YearOld #OneYearOld #12MonthsOld
Just some birthday pics I took yesterday #1stBirthday #1YearOld #OneYearOld #12MonthsOld
Happy Birthday Face #1stBirthday #1YearOld #OneYearOld #12MonthsOld
I. Love. Her. #1stBirthday #1YearOld #OneYearOld #12MonthsOld
Daddy came home from work yesterday with a stuffed bear for his little princess #1stBirthday #1YearOld #OneYearOld #12MonthsOld
Pretty much!! And it opens with my Superbowl Champion Seahawks laying the smack down on Green Bay tonight
Adriana celebrated her 1st birthday in style on Saturday (born 9/2). She definitely partied like a rock star! 
I had my 1 year check up today!! I am 30.25" tall and weigh 24lbs even. I have 6 teeth (4 on top, 2 on bottom). I can crawl. My favorite foods are bananas, applesauce, grapes, strawberries, avocado, broccoli, eggplant, eggs, animal crackers and cheese pizza! Hooray!!
Today would have been my mom's 69th birthday. It doesn't seem real to think that last year was the last birthday we ever celebrated with her. If she were still alive today, I totally would have bought her this mug, because she would have laughed. Our family inside joke will never die. I miss you mom and not a day goes by that I don't think about you. Happy Birthday mommy!!!! I hope daddy is throwing you a huge celebration up in heaven
Still hard to believe that this was the last picture I ever took with my mom - one year ago today, on her 68th birthday. I will cherish this photo forever!!!! I miss you so much mommy!!! XOXOXO
I've always known that Adriana looks so much like my mom - especially certain facial expressions she makes. It wasn't until yesterday though that I realized Adriana got my mom's eye shape. Every day, I look at my baby and am reminded of my mom, but now more so than ever. It's like God made Adriana resemble her so much, so that my siblings and I can all be at peace knowing she's living on through the genes my precious daughter inherited.
One of my faves from Adriana's birthday party last weekend
#Latergram Adriana's cupcake display and smash cake from her birthday party last Saturday. #1stBirthday
#Latergram My fave of Adriana's messy face from her party on 9/6. She clearly loved her smash cake. #1stBirthday\
#Latergram Sigh, this girl. She makes my heart melt. Another cute shot from her smash cake devouring at her party from 9/6 #1stBirthday
Adriana officially texts at 12 months old. LOL #MyBabyIsAGenius
My cousin has the most hilarious baby!! You should check him out and follow him. He's not only cute, but a comedian as well. Love that I'm literally related to this famous kiddo! He'll be on Ellen someday 😉@hi_my_name_is_august
This is what happens when you take it upon yourself to get up after I lay you down for your nap and turn on your underwater ocean buddies hanging from the side of your crib, sit up and stare at them sing and dance, and then fall asleep like that while watching them cause you're exhausted... #SillyBaby
This kid right here... This is what happens when you take it upon yourself to get up after I lay you down for your nap and turn on your underwater ocean buddies hanging from the side of your crib, sit up and stare at them sing and dance, and then fall asleep like that while watching them cause you're exhausted... #SillyBaby
These two.... :-D
And that one time on our honeymoon... Can't believe this was almost 2 years ago!! #tbt
This is what my evening looks like. What's yours look like? 
Adriana had fun at her very first stop to the Leavenworth Hat Shop!!! :-)
I think it's safe to say that Adriana likes her new toy box. Hooray!
Took Adriana to Edmonds Beach & Marina for a stroll in her wagon. She had a grand time!
Now that's one happy baby! :-D
Showing off her cute #HonestCo diaper yesterday afternoon. This was right before she fell and smashed her face on the coffee table and got her first fat lip. Poor little whomper :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment