Monday, October 13, 2014

It's been one year....

It's been one year. One whole year.

This is what I posted on Facebook, along with this picture from their wedding.


Dear mommy,


It's been 1 year. Doesn't seem possible. Not a day goes by that I don't think about you and miss you. Today is just as painful and fresh as it was one year ago. I wish Adriana could hug you and give you kisses. She just learned how a week ago. You're missing so much and it pains me every day. I still cherish the fact you got to spend 6 precious weeks with her and hold your grandbaby. I hope you are proud of the mommy I've become. It's just not the same without you here. Give daddy a big hug from me and his granddaughter. Miss you so much!!!



Love,
Your baby girl




Not sure what more I could say than what I posted.. I just miss her and my dad so much. It's not the same without them here. Not being able to call them up just to say hello or to tell them the new things Adriana is doing. Not being able to give them hugs. I'd give anything to have them back - to hear my mom joke with us kids, "good thing that Catholic school education paid off" when we spoke incorrectly or said something dumb. HAHAHA 

Sigh... :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment