Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Adriana is O-N-E!!!

I'm not sure how it is possible, but Adriana is already ONE. This first year of her life has gone by so fast. Too fast. When did my baby become so big?? :-(
I'll tell you what though. This past year has been the most amazing, best year of my life. Watching my baby grow, and getting to be her mommy is the best job I could have ever been given. She really is the best and most perfect child ever. I can't wait to see how the next year goes and see her little personality explode!

I'm also getting super excited for her party this weekend. I've been planning it for the past 4 months for crying out loud. HAHA
It's going to be so awesome :-)

*Below is an array of pictures celebrating my Little Whomper's first year*

A collage of her first 24 hours of life I made

Below are some snapshots I took at home today in a very pretty dress (courtesy of Jackie).






Daddy came home from work with this stuffed bear for his little princess :-)
I think she likes the bear LOL
An outtake from her last "monthly" growth photo shoot on her star blankie


Here are the first 12 months of Adriana's life on her star blanket, tracking her growth. It's crazy to see just how different a whole year can make a baby look.















Below is also a 60 second video I composed of her growth. My how crazy it is to see this.


No comments:

Post a Comment