Monday, June 9, 2014

May Instagram

Some adorable shots from yesterday's Tulip Town adventure
Another one from yesterday
Day 6: What's not to be happy about when you have this angelic smiley face looking back at you? :-) #100HappyDays
Day 7: Cousins!!!
My baby girl is 8 months old today!!! This is going by way too fast!! 

Day 8: Having fun with my sexy bitch at Emerald Downs watching the horsey races for our awesome friend's birthday party :-) #100HappyDays

Me and the hubbs :-)
This is apparently what Adriana thought of turning 8 months old (from 2 days ago). Haha
Day 9: Who doesn't love a lasagna that looks like this?? Grazie is the best Italian restaurant ever!! #100HappyDays
Day 10: Adriana's first taste of a lemon. She actually loved it and demanded more!! Wouldn't stop and never once made a sour face. What's wrong with my child? Lol #100HappyDays
Day 11: Storytime before bed. She just loves her book! Maybe a little too much HAHA #100HappyDays 
Representing our mediocre team! LOL #GoMariners
Day 12: Yes, most definitely!! This is and will always be my all time favorite show!! In honor of the series finale airing 10 years ago yesterday (wish I would have seen this meme earlier in the day yesterday). ...And yes, I did cry when the finale aired. Lol #100HappyDays
Day 13: I'm so happy that I decided to make all of my daughter's baby food from fresh food. So nutritious and way cheaper than buying baby food jars. Anyone care to guess the fruit and veggie I made this time? ;-) #100HappyDays
Day 14: What's not to be happy about a Butterfinger Blizzard in a waffle cone? Mmmmmmmmmm :-) #100HappyDays
Day 15: Happiness is a baby's first taste of chocolate.. In the form of her very first chocolate bunny. Thanks gramma! #100HappyDays
:-(
Visited my mommy (and daddy) and left some flowers from my garden. Happy Mother's Day mommy!!!! I made the mistake of not wearing waterproof mascara though.. What was I thinking???
Day 16: Happy that I get the privilege of being this little lady's mommy :-D #100HappyDays #MyFirstMothersDay
Day 17: Being a stay at home mom has allowed me to start watching my soap opera #DaysOfOurLives again. What's not to be happy about?? Yessssssss HAHA #100HappyDays
Day 18: It's a beautiful day for the dog beach. Roxy and Piper had a blast and Adriana had fun watching her doggies run around and play in the water. #100HappyDays
Day 19: My Mother's Day flowers have bloomed open :-) #100HappyDays
Day 20: Enjoying an evening picnic dinner at the park with my loves 😃 #100HappyDays
Day 21: Homemade raspberry oatmeal bars. These are sooooooooo delicious!! Thank you @mabeo1 for the awesome recipe and posting a pic of yours earlier today, causing me to salivate so I then had to make some too!! :-) #100HappyDays
A couple of pics from the park from last week. I just love her!!!
Yeah, pretty much ;-)
Day 22: Awwwwwwwwww she adores her big cousin <3 #100HappyDays
Day 23: The first rose bloom of the season in my garden  #100HappyDays
Day 24: In honor of Man Crush Monday, here is Mr. December hahahahaha. Doesn't my husband look so studly?? ;-) #100HappyDays #MCM
Day 25: This delicious breakfast made me super full and happy :-) #100HappyDays
Day 26: Just a baby and her dog (one of her dogs anyway).. #100HappyDays
Day 27: Happiness is looking at my awesome Jack pillow that I got for my birthday, and knowing that in a day and a half, we get to fly and see the awesome, sexy mama that gave it to me. Yahooooooo!!! #100HappyDays
Day 28: Happy because this simply makes me chuckle to know that there are actually people in this world that are doing this to their poor animals... LOL #100HappyDays
Day 29: Yup, we sure did go to the waffle truck!! And it was freaking divine!! #100HappyDays
Baby girl fun time!
Adriana had a great first time shooting, even if it was only to watch ;-)
Brad is about to eat a buffalo burger!! He's very excited about it!! ;-)
Day 30: An evening of Apples. Playing Apples to Apples while eating apple crisp, celebrating Jackie's birthday!! #100HappyDays
Day 31: Just two baby friends enjoying the sunset at the top of a mountain 😃 #100HappyDays
Day 32: My first time jeeping and truly ATV'ing :-) Brad had a blast too!! A big thanks to Eric and Jackie for taking us out today!!! Soooo fun!! #100HappyDays
Day 33: These two make me so happy. They went crazy with excitement when I picked them up from Amber and Josh. I love my sweet girls. #100HappyDays
Day 34: Adriana's first movie. We watched Frozen. I can't wait to introduce her to all of the Disney classics once she really understands what's going on LOL #100HappyDays
Day 35: Those eyes though... Seriously. I was so sure she was gonna end up with brown eyes. Can't say enough how happy I am she got her mama's eyes. Wonder if they will turn green when she's 17 like mine did 😄 #100HappyDays
Day 36: Happy that I get the privilege of calling these dorkuses my nieces! Happy Birthday Kiley! 😄 #100HappyDays

No comments:

Post a Comment