Thursday, April 18, 2013

It's About Time I Write About You

So, it's time to post about my big, big news! The news isn't super recent anymore.. as it's all over Facebook. But, my blog is new and it's time to get this out there....

So, little baby in my tummy, I'm writing this to you. Yup, my little cantelope sized ever growing little one. It's a bit crazy to think that in just 20 weeks I will be holding you in my arms. September 4th is the estimated big day! I am still just trying to wrap my head around the fact that I'm pregnant and there is a little being inside of me. LOL

Right now, it feels like you're moving around.. little taps on the inside of my uterus, which I'm assuming are your little feet?? I can't be 100% sure yet, but I bet in the next week or so, I'll know for sure. It feels soooooo weird LOL

All I know is that I'm sooooo excited. Stressed too, but mostly excited for what you are going to bring to my life :)
To my little one: I love you already and cannot wait to meet you!!!

Love,

Your soon to be mommy


P.S. How cute were you at 9 weeks, looking like a little peanut?? Hehe

This is also the announcement pic we posted, letting everyone know we were expecting you:
Cute huh??? :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment