Thursday, April 4, 2013

First post of hopefully many!

Hi there! It's me, Theresa Marie Montemayor (formerly Iannone)!

Yup, I'm finally signing onto a blog! Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? It's about time! LOL
Have so much to write about, and it's about damned time I finally do it!
It's a shame they do not have my favorite font though.. Boooooooo :(

Lunch breaks at work are perfect for this! Is anyone out there even listening? ;-)


This is my birthday week! Yup, officially past just being the big 3-0.. Now it doesn't seem so scary to be in my 30's... Last year was a bit rough thinking, O-M-G.. I'm 30? But, onwards we go right? Already a year later.. So much has happened in the past year... That will have be for my next post, since lunchie time is over. Weak!

Until we meet again!


This is TheresaMarie, signing off!

No comments:

Post a Comment