Friday, December 5, 2014

October Instagram


Appropriate reading on this crisp afternoon.
It's hard to believe that 6 years ago, my daddy left this earthly dwelling. My heart is heavy today, as it is every year on this day when I stood next him and saw him take his last breath. You are forever missed papa! I hope you and mommy are looking down on all 4 of us (and your 4 beautiful grandkids too) with complete joy. <3
Baby girl is reppin blue Friday on the drive to go camping with mommy & daddy and gramma & papa!! East Wenatchee here we come!!
Adriana had some fun on her first ever carnival rides with mommy and gramma Montemayor
Baby girl enjoying the remaining sunny weather of this year and this glorious sunset in the Wenatchee valley. 
The dogs are also enjoying the remaining days of sunny weather. Loving camping weekend!!
Adriana is ready for some football tonight!
Dinner in the process of making.. And finished. Soooooooooooo delicious!! But my crazy child doesn't like pot roast stew??? Is she even my child? At least she ate the cheddar bay buscuits. Lol
My girls :-)
And yes, Adriana is sticking her tongue out at me. LOL
Hi, I'm Adriana, and I root for the best football team ever. Gooooooooo Seahawks!!!!
My little pumpkin at the pumpkin patch yesterday 🎃
Dear mommy,
It's been 1 year. Doesn't seem possible. Not a day goes by that I don't think about you and miss you. Today is just as painful and fresh as it was one year ago. I wish Adriana could hug you and give you kisses. She just learned how a week ago. You're missing so much and it pains me every day. I still cherish the fact you got to spend 6 precious weeks with her and hold your grandbaby. I hope you are proud of the mommy I've become. It's just not the same without you here. Give daddy a big hug from me and his granddaughter. Miss you so much!!! Love,
Your baby girl
Oh hubby dear 😂

Downtown Seattle bound.. In horrible traffic. Great way to start our early 2 year wedding anniversary/4 year together as a coupleversary celebration. 😜
Brad is very upset that I wanted to do this..... LOL
(We went to the Great Wheel)
Not even our blue and green tortilla chips are making us feel better about this horrible display by the Seahawks right now.... 😊
A pic from our Great Wheel fun fr last night 😊
And a goofy one from last night 
Happy 2 year wedding/4 year together as a coupleversary to my hubby and me. It's been a nutty 4 years with the boy across the street. Still seems funny to think we ended up together after all these years we've known each other. But, I wouldn't trade it for anything. And we have the most beautiful/incredible daughter in the world. Can't beat that <3
Flowers for me?? Awwwwwwwwww 
Happy anniversary to me!!!! Finally got my carry piece. Bang, bang!
#9mm #SigSauer
#Latergram 
One Year Portraits taken 9/3/14
Those eyes though....
#Latergram 
One Year Portraits taken 9/3/14
Daddy and his little princess!
#Latergram 
One Year Portraits taken 9/3/14
HAHA. Love her expression!
#Latergram 
One Year Portraits taken 9/3/14
#Latergram
One year portraits taken 9/3/14
#Latergram
One year portraits taken 9/3/14
Family :-)
#Latergram
One year portraits taken 9/3/14
Seriously, she's a little angel
#Latergram
One year portraits taken 9/3/14
This little sweet pea is my whole world!
#Latergram
One year portraits taken 9/3/14
Playing with her gramma Iannone's necklaces. I was so nervous she was going to break the pearls. Thankfully she didn't! LOL
My mom would have loved to see this
LAST ONE #Latergram
One year portraits taken 9/3/14
My little family 
Adriana is such a great artist! Her first pumpkin. We helped her with the face, but she did the back of the pumpkin. Such a good job! 🎃
Helping mommy and daddy with the pumpkin carving/decorating. And playing with the guts! Haha
Painting her pumpkin and getting messy. What a good girl <3
Showing off her pumpkin.
(and why yes, those are Christmas pajamas! LOL)
And then she decided to eat the pumpkin... LOL
#tbt
2007 Halloween.
Iannone siblings unite!!
Our family jack-o-lanterns. Daddy on the left, mommy on the right and baby girl in the front
My kick ass Nightmare Before Christmas Jamberry nails (courtesy of @jackiehall626 )! I still haven't mastered the art of putting them on very well, but they still rule!! Happy Halloween!!! #NightmareBeforeChristmas
Sally 🎃
#HappyHalloween #NightmareBeforeChristmas

No comments:

Post a Comment