Thursday, August 28, 2014

Townhome communities drive me bonkers!

They say everything happens for a reason.. well I'm finding it very difficult to believe that right now. Normally I do, but I'm failing to see how staying in this damned townhouse is good for us as it looks like we won't be moving any time soon... My HOA is full of douchebags and denied my hardship rental request of my townhouse (since we can't sell it due to the piece of shit economy/my remodified loan). We're probably going to be stuck here for 5 more years at this rate. I may have to start playing the lottery if I ever want out of this hell hole!!! Worst decision of my life buying into a fucking town home community 8 years ago! This stupid rental cap wasn't even in place when I bought it and I voted no for the rental cap amendment. Assholes!! 

I've been on the damned waiting list for over 2 years now and my place in line hasn't changed. I'm tired of it. I want out. NOW. My next door neighbor sucks and my husband and I are tired of dealing with his crap and having to live next to it. I never intended on having kids in this place. This place is too small and we've severely outgrown it. As long as we are here, we won't be able to have any more kids (so the board is basically in control of when we have our next child). At this rate, I would rather foreclose on this place, just so we can get out! Excuse me while I go cry my eyeballs out now...

No comments:

Post a Comment