Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pregnancy is so strange LOL

Oh geez........... Sooooooooooooooo uncomfortable! This pregnancy thing is not easy LOL

Baby girl... you're wearing mommy out. I even got so much back pain, uncomfortable body aches, headaches and tummy pains a few days ago that I was beginning to think I was going into labor. Called my ob/gyn that evening on my drive home from work and they advised me they thought I was just dehydrated and to just drink a lot of water and lay down when I got home. And sure enough, I drank a crap ton of water and laid down.. within 30 minutes I was fine. Darn! HAHA
And then there are my hideous and giant feet... I never knew my feet could do what they are doing now. They are so fat and swollen. It literally feels like they are so full right now, that they are going to BURST. No lie.. Super painful and uncomfortable. They look so fat and overfull.. How they literally haven't popped yet is beyond me. GROSS! 

Also, thanks for the stretchmarks. They look fabulous. NOT! Haha!

It's crazy all the things babies do to a woman's body.
But, I just know that it will be all worth it in the end. :-)

I'm getting so excited to meet you. I really wonder when you're going to arrive. It could really be ANY day now. You're due the 4th, but you could come tomorrow, or a week from now, or even 2 weeks. But PLEASE, I beg of you, do not wait that long. Not just for mommy's sake, but for your gramma's sake too. She's hanging on for you my little princess. Please come no later than your due due. I will be so grateful. Everyone will be so grateful. I've been so worried that your gramma would not get to meet you. She wants to hold you so badly and I hope that she is able to. 

MUAH baby girl!!! KISSES TO YOU! I can't wait to hold you and kiss you for real! :-D

Love,

Mommy

2 comments:

  1. So glad your mom got to meet her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!! I cannot imagine what it would have been like had she not been able to! :-(

      Delete